If you are considering booking a Concierge stateroom on Disney Cruise Line for a European cruise, you should definitely take a look at the Adventures by Disney River Cruises!
All cabins on the Adventure by Disney River Cruises receive the same level of service whether you are in a suite, a balcony cabin or a cabin with windows. (There are no “inside” cabins on the river boats.) Your trip includes the following:
- Deluxe cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom
- Your choice of multiple excursions daily
- Services of Adventure Guides, on-board Cruise Director, on-board staff, and many local experts
- All Gratuities
- Fine dining with all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) on-board the ship
- Unlimited local wine, beer, and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on-board
- Select meals off the ship for added experiences with regional cuisine
- Cocktail reception, special welcome dinner, and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- All entertainment on-board the ship such as a nightly piano lounge, baking class for kids, karaoke nights and more
- Bottled water in all state rooms replenished daily
Yes, river cruising includes wifi! Yes, river cruising includes all excursions! Adventures by Disney offers choices of full and half day activities in every port. These are the authentic, immersive, VIP experiences that Adventures by Disney is known for. You will be accompanied by the amazing Adventure Guides and have the services of local experts in each port. The Adventure Guides travel onboard with you, so you will have their amazing service throughout. And unlike other Adventures by Disney vacations, the ABD river cruises include ALL gratuities, even for the adventure guides. So this is truly an all inclusive vacation. The only additions would be airfare, any pre or post vacation nights, and souvenirs.
So let’s take a look at pricing. A concierge Family Oceanview with Veranda (cat V) on a 7 night cruise in the Mediterranean in August 2018 is $15,200 for 2 adults and 1 child. This does not include gratuities, wine/beer at dinner and lunch, meals off the ship, or any excursions. You could choose to join the Adventures by Disney add on which would provide excursions in each port. This would add approximately $7200 for a family of 3. This would include daily VIP tours in port but they are pre-arranged, you do not have any choice of activities. So an Adventures by Disney experience on the Magic is $22,400 (this pricing is for example only and subject to change and availability).
Now let’s compare the River Cruise. A 7 night Rhine or Danube River Cruise is $17,800 for a family of two adults and one child. (based on early booking discounts, prices subject to change and availability.) Again this is an all inclusive price including gratuities, all tours, beer and wine on board and extra Adventures by Disney magic.
In addition, My Path Unwinding Travel offers agency discounts for Adventures by Disney to save you even more!
So if you are considering to sail Europe, definitely consider the Danube or Rhine River cruises with Adventures by Disney!