**UPDATE: Even more changes coming to the Disney Dining Plan! Changes will go into effect 5/31/15!
- You can use a table service meal entitlement for others not on the meal plan! There will be no restrictions on the number of entitlements used in a dining experience.
- Deluxe, Premium and Platinum Dining Plans will now allow children to order off the adult menus at table service restaurants! (
- Don’t want a dessert? Substitute a side salad, soup or fruit plate upon request – they will not be communicating this to guests (but subbing for an appetizer still will not be an option).
- Quick Service locations will allow kids to order off the adult menu as well!
- All Quick Service side items will be considered snacks.
- When ordering a Quick Service meal, you can choose any eligible side item instead of the drink or dessert.
Questions? Post them and I will try to answer based on Disney’s guidelines!
Disney has announced some changes to the Disney Dining Plan that will give guests more choices and flexibility.
There are now many more options for snack credits including all single serve non-alcoholic beverages that are not in a souvenir container, ice cream novelties, hand scooped ice cream including sundaes up to 2 scoops (also without the souvenir container), caramel/ candy apples, large Mickey cookies, and tin mints. Fresh-popped popcorn at Big Top Souvenir and Karamell-Kuche is also included (but no pre-bagged popcorn will be included).
Beginning, May 31, 2015, guests may now exchange one table service entitlement or one quick service entitlement for three snack credits in the same transaction.
- Artist’s Palette
- BayView Gifts
- Beach Club Market Place
- Calypso Trading Co.
- Conch Flat
- Donald’s Double Feature
- Dundy’s Sundries
- Everything Pop
- Fittings and Fairings
- Fulton’s General Store
- Ink and Paint
- Jackson Square
- Johari Treasures
- M. Mouse Mercantile
- Maestro Mickey
- Moana Mercantile
- On the Boardwalk
- Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries
- Sandy Cove
- Seashore Sweets
- Settlement Trading Post
- Sport Goofy Gifts and sundries
- Wilderness Mercantile
- Zawadi Marketplace
Park locations where the meal entitlement conversion will be available starting May 31, 2015:
- Big Top Souvenir (Magic Kingdom)
- Confectionary (Magic Kingdom)
- Prairie Outpost (Magic Kingdom)
- Karamell-Küche (Epcot)
- Beverly Sunset (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Writer’s Stop (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Mombasa Marketplace (Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
- Candy Cauldron (Downtown Disney)
- Goofy’s Candy Co. (Downtown Disney)
What do you think? Will this make the Dining Plan more flexible for you and your family?